License Migration

License Migration

Postby Guest

I will be purchasing a license - do you provide support to migrate the license to new hardware (I am expecting to upgrade later this year) - or will this require a new license? - thanks.

Re: License Migration

Postby admin

Thanks for your ordering. Yes, we support migrating to new hardware. Just uninstall our software on your old computer and then use the same license key to activate VirtualAudioStreaming on your new computer. Feel free to contact us if you have any problem during the migration.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest

Does the Lifetime upgrade option extend to VAS versions that cover new operating system versions such as Windows 8 and beyond?

Also, is it transferable if I get a new computer?

And does it apply to other operating systems such as MAC, if you decide to provide for that.

Postby admin

Yes. It includes all VAS new version and new windows OS versions. It can be transferred to other computers.
However, MAC version will be considered as a new product.
admin

Postby Guest

If I buy a ultimate package license, will I be able to active it at my PC at home and at another PC at the office? These two PCs are located in two different location and do not need to interact with one another.

Postby admin

One license is only for one PC. So if you need to use VirtualAudioStreaming in two PCs, you have to buy two licenses, or buy the family license, which allows 6 computers.

http://www.virtualaudiostreaming.net/buynow.html

Let me know if you need more assistant.
admin

Postby Guest

If I purchase a new computer can I delete the program from the old computer and install it on the new computer without having to buy it again?

Postby admin

I have renewed your license key, so you can just uninstall VAS and install, activate it again to fix the issue.
Be sure to restart windows after you uninstall the old VAS.
admin

Postby Guest

We are a tutorial school in Hong Kong and we are interested in buying a few licenses for "Virtual Audio Streaming".
If we are getting a family license, does it mean that we can install the software on up to six of our computers at a time?
Would the license be still valid if we need to change computers, as long as there are no more than six computers with the software?

Postby admin

Yes. You can install and activate Family License on up to 6 computers at a time. You can also transfer the license from old computer to new computer, as long as there are no more than 6 computers at the same time.
Let me know if you need more assistant.
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Archived Q/A