Track Splitting

Track Splitting

Postby Guest

I am currently trying out your software. Records very well and I am pleased with that, but what I can’t see how to do is to split a track and save the section I want?

Re: Track Splitting

Postby Guest

Yes i saw this but i cant see it answers my issue? Example...recording live streaming music where the track ends and speech immediately takes over i.e no actual sound break? The speech is also recorded. How do i take that out? Thanks.

Postby admin

If music and speech are in different streams, VAS(VirtualAudioStreaming) can split it automatically. If there is silence between music and speech, we can also split it. Otherwise, automatic split is impossible.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest

Oh dear……Just getting back into doing some recording and I’m having lots of problems again.

Playback: I have ‘speakers vas streaming driver’ set as my default playback
Recording: I have ‘rec.play vas’ set as default recorder.

The recording window shows some recording activity but no matter what I do I can’t hear anything? I keep changing the settings, restarting my laptop but still no sound from VAS?

Can you help again please?
Attachments
my-vas-config.png
my-vas-config.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 6009 times

Postby admin

You have not selected your physical sound card in our VAS, so you could not hear anything. See below tutorial for how to configure:
http://www.virtualaudiostreaming.net/li ... rding.html
admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest

Thanks a lot, The sound is coming out fine now. Excellent.

Return to Archived Q/A